HOW TO JOIN
As ‘A’ ford-able as our cars were originally designed to ‘B’ to a ‘T’, the modest R200 per annum membership includes membership for yourself, your spouse, significant other, family and pets.
- You can enjoy your ‘A’, ‘B’, or ‘T’ with other like-minded enthusiasts during club runs and events, and experience “car” maraderie at its vintage best.
- You can upload pictures and stories of your fabulous machine (and yourself of course) on the MACOSA website; thereby enhancing its (and your) heritage.
- A wealth of technical experience opens up to you, personally and the via the MACOSA online forum.
- And, of course, you achieve unmatched cocktail party credibility when you name-drop that you are a member of the Model A Club of South Africa… (you can even call it “MACOSA” if you really want to show off).
HOW TO JOIN
JOIN RIGHT NOW BY FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE STEPS:
- Download a MACOSA Membership Application Form here. (Hier is ‘n Afrikaans vorm)
- Complete the MACOSA Membership Application Form.
- Send it to email@example.com
- Send a picture of your car/s, together with a brief history of each one, to firstname.lastname@example.org for uploading on the website.
- Make an electronic fund transfer (EFT) of R200 to MACOSA (details on the MACOSA Membership Application form).
- Send proof of payment to email@example.com
- Wait for your reply from Mike Leisegang (MACOSA Chairman), who will send you confirmation of your membership and provide you with your log-on details.
Renewal membership is due before 30 September; fees paid after 1 October will apply to the next calendar year.